Terms and Conditions
Website Worth Tool is an online service. These Terms of Service govern your use of the Website Worth Tool website and any additional services offered by or available from Website Worth Tool (the "Services"). Please read these Terms of Service carefully.
YOUR ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE AND USE OF THE SERVICES SIGNIFIES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOU CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS OF SERVICE") DISCLOSED HEREIN. YOU AND Website Worth Tool INTEND THAT THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OR ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES. VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
1. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may change these Terms of Service at any time. You can review the most current version of these terms by clicking on the "Terms of Service" hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages. You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for changes. If you continue to use the Services after we post changes to these Terms of Service, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms. When such a change is made, we will update the "Last Updated" date at the end of this document.
2. ELECTRONIC DELIVERY POLICY AND YOUR CONSENT
You agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information concerning the Website Worth Tool Services electronically. We will post the notices on the home page of Website Worth Tool or on the relevant web page of the applicable service.
4. CHANGES TO Website Worth Tool
We may discontinue or change any service or feature provided at www.websiteworthtool.com at any time,.
5. SERVICE TERMS
- You may use the Website Worth Tool Services for lawful, authorized purposes and only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- You must be 13 years or older in order to use the Services. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for all of the content posted and activity that occurs under your action.
- You may not submit any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including Website Worth Tool and its employees and agents;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- You may not use the Website Worth Tool Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website Worth Tool services.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Website Worth Tool Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these Terms of Service.
Website Worth Tool serves as an aggregation of information. User-generated content does not represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Website Worth Tool.
Website Worth Tool is not responsible for the content of user-generated information including comments, images, videos, links to third-party websites, business practices and privacy policies. The inclusion of user-generated content on the Site or Services does not imply any endorsement by or any affiliation with Website Worth Tool.
In accessing the Site and Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using the Site and Services.
By accessing Website Worth Tool, you are granting permission to us and others to aggregate searches for statistical purposes and use it in connection with the Services, the Site and otherwise in connection with our business.
Website Worth Tool does not provide legal services, and therefore, providing you with the ability to attach a license agreement to your compilation of links does not create an attorney-client relationship. The license agreement and all related information are provided on an "as is" basis.
Website Worth Tool makes no warranties whatsoever regarding the license agreement and the information provided and disclaims all liability for damages, including without limitation, any general, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from their use.
Website Worth Tool is explicitly not responsible for the manner or circumstances by which third parties access or use public content and is under no obligation to disable or otherwise restrict this access.
Website Worth Tool provides you with the ability to remove your personal information from the Site and the Services. This ability does not extend to copies that others may have made or to copies that we may have made for backup purposes.
6. LICENSE TO USE Website Worth Tool
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Website Worth Tool Services. This is a license agreement ("Agreement") between you and Website Worth Tool. ("Website Worth Tool"). By accessing the Website Worth Tool Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions. In the event you do not agree and do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions, destroy your passcode and cease all further use of the Website Worth Tool Services.
Website Worth Tool grants to you (either to you individually or the company for whom you work) a non-exclusive license to access Website Worth Tool Services solely for your own personal or business purposes on a computer during the period of time or session where you interact with the Website Worth Tool Services (whether by means of a laptop computer, standard computer or a workstation attached to a multi-user network (a "Computer"). We consider the Website Worth Tool Services in use on the Computer you are then currently using when the Website Worth Tool Services are loaded into that Computer's temporary memory or "RAM" and when you interact with, upload, revise or input information onto Website Worth Tool's servers by means of the Website Worth Tool Services. Website Worth Tool reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.